do you need one gas tank for each 2-cycle engine tool?

Page 2 of 2
we use the stihl 50;1 mix in all 2 strokes we have , that is that my brother has. he has a bunch of saws and blowers , takes trees down for a living. stihl oil is a very good high grade synthetic oil, the echo oil is as good too. .. lucas