Do you need help in Designing?

Well if you are looking for designer for your website and you don't know wh ere from you can get better designer, than visit

and contact them because i have already used there services, if you have more better designer than let me know i want to use. Thanks

Reply to
John Smith

Yea like anyone would want to do business with a web design group that employs spam as a marketing tool.

I took a look at their site and there any number classis poor design elements include in their site. In fact it looks not unlike a classic example of 'What Not to Do' in the design of a web site.

You might want to check out these links for some of the traps you may run into with logo projects and web design..

Hint: "I didn't know" is no defense to some seriously expensive legal action under copyright and trademark.

I won't pretend to give you an in-depth lessons on copyright and trademark but would strongly recommend you look into this link

which deals for the most part with photo images. It is a simple matter to project the heads up into what you're about. The data is posted by someone who represents the folk who are likely to take you to task.

Reply to
NotMe

and you don't know where from you can get better designer, than visit

and contact them because i have already used there services, if you have more better designer than let me know i want to use.

You need to find a service to do spelling and punctuation corrections for you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon