Do you need help in Designing?

Well if you are looking for designer for your website and you don't know wh ere from you can get better designer, than visit www.dallas-designs.com and contact them because i have already used there services, if you have more better designer than let me know i want to use. Thanks
Well if you are looking for designer for your website and you don't know where from you can get better designer, than visit www.dallas-designs.com and contact them because i have already used there services, if you have more better designer than let me know i want to use. Thanks
Yea like anyone would want to do business with a web design group that employs spam as a marketing tool.
I took a look at their site and there any number classis poor design elements include in their site. In fact it looks not unlike a classic example of 'What Not to Do' in the design of a web site.
You might want to check out these links for some of the traps you may run into with logo projects and web design..
http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo_blog/index.php/crowdsource-new-logo-design/comment-page-1/#comment-197303#ixzz0y2pCWaBN
http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo_blog/index.php/why-logo-contests-dont-work/
http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo_blog/index.php/crowdsource-new-logo-design/
Hint: "I didn't know" is no defense to some seriously expensive legal action under copyright and trademark.
I won't pretend to give you an in-depth lessons on copyright and trademark but would strongly recommend you look into this link http://blog.seattlepi.com/timothymccormack/2012/01/26/copyright-infringement-letter-for-images-on-your-website/ which deals for the most part with photo images. It is a simple matter to project the heads up into what you're about. The data is posted by someone who represents the folk who are likely to take you to task.
On 2/20/2014 12:30 PM, John Smith wrote:

and you don't know where from you can get better designer, than visit www.dalas-deigns.com and contact them because i have already used there services, if you have more better designer than let me know i want to use.

You need to find a service to do spelling and punctuation corrections for you.
--
.
Christopher A. Young