Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?

It was on a list of "Most stupid questions asked by tourists"

I heard a good one at Mammoth Cave. "How much of this cave is underground?"
A "Touron" is a cross between a tourist and a moron.
-C-

Did someone ask, "What the most stupid question on this newsgroup today"?
nb
Metspitzer wrote:

"Is this island completely surrounded by water?"

When working in Las Vegas as a young man, a lady came up and asked, "What time does the one o'clock bus come?"
Steve
Steve B wrote:

Man at Mexican train counter:
"What time does the noon train arrive?
"Should be here about two."
"I have a ticket for the noon train. Do you mean I have to wait two more hours?"
"No, the noon train that will arrive at two is yesterday's noon train. Today's noon train won't be here until sometime tomorrow."

I see one every morning when I look in the bathroom mirror.
HB

(Squinting and pointing) "Is that the same sun we have back in Iowa?"
BG: I was a Waikiki lifeguard. Every hour or so we would make a short announcement over the PA that contained the following: "The Hawaiian sun is intense, don't let the rays spoil your days." -----
- gpsman
On 2/2/2011 8:46 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

I need to mention this in the meeting where we schedule unforeseen outages...
Metspitzer wrote:

Maybe the questioner was thinking of a lost city like Atlantis. Thinis, Egypt is described by Wikepedia as an undiscovered city. > http://tinyurl.com/9p7fhn