Do you have experience with old glyphosate concentrate (aka Roundup)?

My off-brand 41% glyphosate concentrate (aka Roundup) was sitting outside since last year (I just found it, where I last left it).
https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7591/16612472947_f5722ca52a_c.jpg
Two quick questions:
1. Anyone have experience with roundup concentrate left in the sun for a year? To give you a hint of the sun's power, that spray container used to be bright yellow.
2. The label is gone. Do you remember offhand the number of cups to gallons? (I'll look it up, so the first question is more important.)
Danny D. wrote:

1. I suspect it is fine. Mine isn't out in the sun but it is always dark brown (the liquid)
2. My normal dilution is 65oz to 35 gallons of water.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 7:36:26 AM UTC-4, dadiOH wrote:

I would think it's fine too. I've kept a similar jug in a garage year round for 10 years and it was still good. Garage easily gets into the 90s during summer, down to around freezing in winter. I just bought a new jug. In any case, it's easy to determine. If he mixes up a tank, it either works or it doesn't.
trader_4 wrote, on Sun, 15 Mar 2015 07:23:08 -0700:

This is true, but since I haven't used it, I was thinking of giving it to a neighbor, but, I didn't want him to have a dud.
dadiOH wrote, on Sun, 15 Mar 2015 07:36:09 -0400:

I forgot to mention the color. Mine is currently light brown and thick and syrupy. It's the 41% stuff, so, the percentage might matter.
65oz/35g is approximately 2 ounces per gallon. Thanks.
On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 11:17:23 AM UTC-4, Danny D. wrote:

It's tan and syrupy when new, isn't it? I was using mine for 10+ years. I don't remember for sure what it looked like on day 1, but at the end it looked like that and still worked fine.
On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 08:21:02 +0000, Danny D. wrote:

Did it ever freeze? That would be more important than sunlight. Although it can lose its effectiveness when left in the sun too long.
2-3 oz/gal is a good rate to use. I spray it on a bi-weekly basis using 2.5 oz/gallon and it is very effective.