Do you ever ............ ?

Page 5 of 5
On Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:19:18 -0600, Gordon Shumway

You should! ...to the rest of us!

Impossible. No head.

your poor husband
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:57:37 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

More proof that you're a pathological liar, like all lefties. You're illiterate, too, but that's nothing new to anyone, either.

It takes me from three to seven days to penetrate the robot phone tree and get a human to call me back. They threw me out of the coumadin clinic because I had an out of area cell phone area code. I had to go in and explain the phone was a gift, and lots of people had phones that weren't in the area they lived. I asked the meanie secretary who started it all what her area code was, and she finally admitted it was in Colorado, where she had moved from. Case closed, reinstated to coumadin maintenence clinic.
Steve

damn, I'm sure glad I can reach my doctor with a simple phone call or email and if worse comes to worse, I can actually go to the doctors office and speak to the receptionist.
you'd be amazed at the quick service you get if you start shaking, fall to the ground and muttering gibberish
They threw me out of the coumadin

On 1/3/2014 12:11 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

I like to walk up to the nurse's desk and say, "What's it mean when blood squirts out of your navel?" When they start to panic, I say, "Oh no, it's not happening to me, I was just always wanted to know." ^_^
TDD

for me it meant a rapid emergency appt with my surgeon at his office

I can get ahold of my cardiologist real fast, it is just that with my insurance, everything has to come up through the tree, starting with my GP. If it is a heart issue, I will hear back the same day. As for pulling a seizure, they'd just call the ambulance, and take you to ER, and you would lose 16 hours in the ER while they treat Martian aliens, and probably get a big bill with this new insurance.
Steve

not if you stand up and walk out

On Thu 02 Jan 2014 02:17:19p, SteveB told us...

Try to get your appointment moved up. It's really that important.
I take clonazepam for panic/anxiety issues, which most often hit me at night. It works a treat!

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:17:19 PM UTC-5, SteveB wrote:

I get that occasionally, like every other month or so. If I can't get back to sleep in a half hour, I go downstairs and have a shot of whiskey. By the time I get back to bed, I'm falling asleep.
Paul

Booze. Lots of booze. Or marijuana if you prefer that.
On 1/3/2014 8:12 AM, Art Todesco wrote:
good medical sharing snipped
I used to get up, go to the

My shop still has to be sealed so that I can efficiently heat it without all the heat going out the holes. It's on the list. Right now, if I go out there at night, it's just too cold to do anything comfortably unless you are sitting next to it.
Steve
On 1/3/2014 12:41 PM, SteveB wrote:

Maybe sit in the shop instead of near to the shop?
--
.
Christopher A. Young