Do you ever ............ ?

On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 15:29:31 -0800, "Bob F" wrote in

And proud of it.

If I had a Dr like his, I would spend more time with my undertaker.

Reply to
CRNG

They salt up here all winter too.

Reply to
clare

your poor husband

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

not if you stand up and walk out

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

for me it meant a rapid emergency appt with my surgeon at his office

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

More proof that you're a pathological liar, like all lefties. You're illiterate, too, but that's nothing new to anyone, either.

Reply to
krw

I've never tried azaleas indoors, but my mom did. Mom could keep any plant alive and flourishing. Her azaleas were small, in pots, normally in shaded west window. In fall, they went to the cold vestibule of her apartment building, along with the Christmas cactus, for about a month. I think she brought them back into the apartment around first of December....as with many other things, I wish I had written it down :o)

When I bought my first orchid, I really did not expect it to survive, but I had sunny windows to use. Now I have six, all looking great. Ice cubes every other day. I should have repotted them in December, but now I'll wait until they are done blooming. Made the mistake of leaving one in a plastic pot and almost drowned it....full of water for who knows how long ;o(

I picked up an odd looking plant last year at the garden center, having no idea what it was. Leaves resemble staghorn fern, but are smoothe, shiny and lighter green. It was massively rootbound, so I put it in a larger pot. Only in the last month, with new leaves coming up, could I tell it is actually a fern.

Reply to
Norminn

I hurt like hell when the temperature drops. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I've had trouble going to bed with six inches of snow. Sorry to hear cold makes your aches worse.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's 24°F right now which is very cold for Alabamastan. Me and Sandy were watch Sherlock on the computer at 5:00am. The poor little critter gets cold because it's cold down there on the floor. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I used to have a building I rented, which had a cement floor. One day I was watching TV, and noticed one foot was warm, the other was cold. I got down and did some investigation. Find out the warm foot was on double thickness of carpet, and the cold foot was on one thin carpet. So, I turned the loose piece of carpet around, and had both feet warm after that. Lot to be said for carpet samples. I'm guessing you have a beanbag or blanket for Sandy to use?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I prefer a nice mattress rather than snow, although in the summer it might be something to consider

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I hear ya'. Vermont Winters were "interesting".

Reply to
krw

She didn't climb in bed with you? Our cats snuggle on cold nights. Peanut sleeps under the covers by my wife.

Reply to
krw