Do you ever ............ ?

Page 3 of 5

Cold??? 50 is downright balmy. 30 is getting a bit cool.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why is your bed on the side porch, especially when there is 6" of snow out there?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 1/3/2014 12:28 PM, willshak wrote:

If I went to bed with a loose morals woman, I'd be in trouble with the church. Six inches snow, and no one says any thing.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/3/2014 5:16 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hell, yes. And with my heart valve, I have to watch and not get too cold on my arms or body, or I get angina due to the constriction of the blood vessels. I shoveled snow this season for the first time in my life. If I lived where it snowed, I would get a blower or a neighbor to do it.
steve
On 1/3/2014 12:31 PM, SteveB wrote:

Nothing could be fina than a wicked big angina, in the mawwwninnn....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v5jBsg8oa8g

I'm guessing Judy Garland is a bit older than I, but in this clip she is totally adorable.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/3/2014 6:16 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I hurt like hell when the temperature drops. o_O
TDD

I've had trouble going to bed with six inches of snow. Sorry to hear cold makes your aches worse.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/23/2014 6:59 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's 24°F right now which is very cold for Alabamastan. Me and Sandy were watch Sherlock on the computer at 5:00am. The poor little critter gets cold because it's cold down there on the floor. ^_^
TDD

I used to have a building I rented, which had a cement floor. One day I was watching TV, and noticed one foot was warm, the other was cold. I got down and did some investigation. Find out the warm foot was on double thickness of carpet, and the cold foot was on one thin carpet. So, I turned the loose piece of carpet around, and had both feet warm after that. Lot to be said for carpet samples. I'm guessing you have a beanbag or blanket for Sandy to use?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

She didn't climb in bed with you? Our cats snuggle on cold nights. Peanut sleeps under the covers by my wife.

I prefer a nice mattress rather than snow, although in the summer it might be something to consider
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 06:48:04 -0600, The Daring Dufas

I hear ya'. Vermont Winters were "interesting".
On 1/2/2014 2:40 PM, philo wrote:

I drink one cup a day, and they can't even move up my cancer surgery date, and I am in an "increased risk" group.
Steve
On 01/02/2014 11:32 PM, SteveB wrote:

I could not survive without coffee. I did not know you had cancer...real sorry to hear that. I have a lot of friends who have gone through surgery and I'll be darned, they are all survivors.
On 1/3/2014 8:37 AM, philo wrote:

Tried it when I was a teen, and didn't like the taste. So, later when I joined the Mormons, didn't have to give it up. Nice that we still have a few freedoms left, and can choose to drink coffee. And, I defend that right, when needed. The right to keep and drink coffee shall not be infringed. You do have your coffee permit, with background check and three set of finger prints (from law enforcement agency) which is renewed every five years for small fee? You do buy coffee in approved stores, which require ID and check before sale? Your coffee pot is limited to seven cups or fewer? No high capacity coffee pots, except for government. And did I mention the fifteen day waiting "cooling off" period to buy hot coffee?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 01/03/2014 08:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Interesting that you mentioned a "cooling off" period.
Everyone knows about the woman who sued McDonald's because she spilled hot coffee on her. Now all coffee cups are labeled "hot".
Here is how I am going to become a millionaire:
I am going to put my coffee outside until it freezes, then stick my tongue on it and sue them because it was labeled "hot".
On 1/3/2014 7:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Did not drink a cup until I was 23, and went to the oilfields offshore. Working 12 hour shifts for months on end and more than 12 hours a day will make you look for something to keep you up. At that time, speed wasn't in use like it is today. I imagine now they snort their caffeine.
Steve
On 01/03/2014 11:20 AM, SteveB wrote:

I never smoked but I used to drink and do recreational drugs about a million years ago.
Coffee is all I have left and I do not consider it a vice.
I have maybe 3 cups a day and my doctor said "no big deal".
I started when I was 18 and had to get up for early classes at MSOE.
On 1/3/2014 6:37 AM, philo wrote:

I have stage 3 basal cell carcinoma on my nose. I like my nose, and where it is at. I can't imagine life without it. They usually just cut these out in the office, but this time, I am being sent directly to the plastic surgeon. Had a friend who had a tab of his buttocks taken off and spliced on his nose. Every time he farted, he had an urge to sneeze.
Steve
On 01/03/2014 11:17 AM, SteveB wrote:

My mother had that twice and she is now 87 and doing fine.
She has a bit of a scar on her nose but it's not too noticeable.