Do they still use plastic tile?

Do they still use plastic tile? When I was young (in the 50's and 60's), they used plastic tile in almost every bathroom, and often in kitchens and other rooms. I have not seen this stuff for years. Even though it may be out of style, I would like to do my bathroom with it. Nostalgia I guess. I liked the stuff, and it came in real nice colors with patterns in it. Personally I dont know why they dont sell it anymore, especially when everything else is made of plastic now a days.

Does anyone know where this might still be sold? Does anyone recall any of the manufacturers?

Reply to
oldhippy

Back in 1991 i bought a 3 piece plastic wall panel kit,it looks like ceramic tile with 6 in squares,grout lines and has a foam board attached to the back you just use that liquid nail glue to wall.Im pretty sure they still sell it.Never gets moldy still looks like new.Plus the pieces are pre cut to fit the bathtub almost no cutting unless you have a window.

Reply to
PoCambo

Which doesn't have jack shit to do with the op's question(s). Find a hobby. Giving advice isn't your forte.

Reply to
Klaus Der Phauck

get lost bozo..

Reply to