Do they make white electrical tape?

I have red - green - blue - orange - yellow - black. I need white electrical tape. Currently I am using a piece of colored electrical tape to do a job and it works well - but the object being taped it white and it would look nicer with white electrical tape.
Yes they make it - Do a google search. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=White+electrical+tape
or froogle search to buy online http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=White+electrical+tape&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&tab &oi=froogler

Look on the shelves at Home Depot or Lowe's. It's right next to the black electrical tape.
--
Regards,

Warning Will Robson,,,, marking tape is not electrical insulating tape, usually White marking tape turns yellow pretty fast in the sun. 1-2 years.

It depends on the manufacturer, some tapes are intended to be used for color-coding only, while others are intended for insulation as well.
I prefer Scotch 35, which is a dual purpose tape.
<exerpt from the 3M website>
Scotch(R) 35 Vinyl Electrical Color Coding Tape is a 7 mil premium grade electrical vinyl tape that stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires color-coded insulation. Available in nine fade resistant colors.
Scotch(R) 35 Vinyl Electrical Color Coding Tape is used in phase identification, color coding leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. This tape is abrasion- and weather-resistant, with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties that wraps smoothly and holds tight over a wide range of temperatures. UL Listed and CSA Certified, and is flame-retardant. Excellent all-weather performance in cold to 0F (-18C) or hot to 220F (105C).
<end of excerpt>
The 9 colors are: Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow, Orange, Violet, Grey, Brown.
For a Black tape, use Scotch 33 or 33+ for 7 mil, or Scotch 88 for 8.5 mil.
Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net |
They definately do.. I have some at home, which I had picked up at HD a while back.

Grainger.com