Do they make some super fast drying concrete now?

Do they make some super fast drying concrete now?
Last week they were fixing some bad sections of a single lane (one lane each direction), State highway, in a rural area. First they did the left lane, then the right (so traffic could still use it). On Wednesday, they removed several sections of the road (some as large as about 20X20ft.). Thursday morning around 8 to 9 am, they poured new concrete. Around 7pm on Thursday evening they re-opened that lane.
That's only 9 or 10 hours after the concrete was poured. I've never seen such a thing. In fact I was almost hesitant to drive on it, thinking my tires would sink into wet cement!!!!
I recall years ago, we had a concrete driveway poured, and we were told to not walk on it for at least 24 hours, and not drive on it for at least 3 days, preferably one week. I remember we waited the full week to drive on it, and it was more like 48 hours before we walked on it.
Do they now have some new concrete that drys and sets in a few hours? Apparently so ????? ???? ?????? What is it called?
On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 4:18:30 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

yes, its extremely expensive and is used around pittsburgh to replace slabs of concrete in bridges. very strong, used where the road cant be out of service for long
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 03:17:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Yes, there are many additives to accelerate the curing of the concrete and you can also play with the mix design to optimize the properties you want, such as high early strength.
Here's a report on one project design that achieved very high strength in as little as 2 hours.
https://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/ConstructionMgt/Materials/In%20House%20Research/HESCO.pdf