Do they make a rubbery paint for chipped refrigerator wire racks?

Page 2 of 2
On 8/25/2013 11:07 PM, Danny D. wrote:

Around here, the city puts a big mirrors and sometimes a flashing caution light at blind curves but you write that it's a private road. Installing a safety mirror might be easier than striping the road. O_o
http://www.trafficmirror.com/
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It has to be cheap.
We figured paint would be cheaper than mirrors (which can be stolen and which have to be in a footing).
If we could find a really cheap (like $20) source for mirrors, that might make a difference though.
Oren wrote:

Done.

Personally, I wouldn't paint them. If you just have to, find a paint that will withstand the temperature.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Forget it, I was thinking broiler racks :(
--

dadiOH
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:20:55 -0700, Oren wrote:

Ooops. Sorry for not being clear.
It's an Avanti refrigerator.
It seems to be something like about 3.4 cubic feet or so.
It fit under the BBQ table. The door was broken, so it got wet inside for a couple of years. No big deal but the steel racks rusted and the coating cracked a bit.
I moved the hinge from one side to the other, and now it seems to be working fine.
The biggest problem was this bar was all cracked up:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7390/9573678516_09e49e31b7_o.gif
So, I glued it with Elmers glue, spreading it about last night, and letting the glue dry.