Do they make a caulk gun for a tooth paste tube?

I have a new ostomy bag. It comes with a paste (in a tube about the size of a tooth paste tube) that you squeeze out around the opening to seal it. It would be nice to have something like a caulk gun to squeeze it out of the tube.
Anyone know of something like this?
On 1/1/2016 2:13 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Years ago, they made "keys" that you would use to roll up the toothpaste tube and, in doing so, dispense the paste without "squishing" the tube in the middle.
It looked like a slotted (plastic) dowel with a "wing nut" sort of end. You slipped the crimped end of the toothpaste tube (when they were metal) into the slot in the dowel. Then, turned the "wing nut" end to roll the tube up onto the dowel. Of course, as you do so, you are decreasing the volume available inside the tube and thus forcing paste out the other end.
I've also seen a different product that ran the tube through a sort of "wringer" like on the ancient washing machines ("tubs") to much the same effect.

I remember those keys and also remember the old metal tubes. It's amazing any of us survived those years, considering out tooth paste (and other medications and products) came in LEAD tubes.
I also remember when Christmas Tinsel was made from pure LEAD. Heck, a box of tinsel weighed several pounds.
And of course there was the old LEAD plumbing pipes.
How did any of us survive?
Every morning you cleaned your teeth while getting your daily dose of lead.... If you cut yourself, you just applied some ointment from a LEAD tube.
Now a days, they will condemn and demolish a million dollar building, because it's paint contains a fraction of one percent of lead. But prior to somewhere in the 1970's lead was everywhere. How much of that lead tinsel got into your christmas candies and cookies?
Maybe all of us who lived thru that time period, are dead. We just dont know it yet! That might explain why young people ignore us, and all this time I thought it was just their ear buds, and the texts they listen to on their shumart fonz.
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:23:11 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

...and the eating utensils had lead holding the handles on. The Romans died young because of lead pots. And the original canned goods were sealed with lead. I do remember how well the tinsel hung though! (70 yo here)
Seymore4Head posted for all of us...

I have seen the ones mentioned for toothpaste. If you don't get any ideas here you could use a 3" piece of 3/8 dowel. Or talk to the local support group. Or the medical supply, I have found some of these are really bad with help while if one noses around sometimes find a good one. Even your local pharmacist could help.
--
Tekkie

I have supplies that are supposed to last 8 weeks. I am going to give these a try when current supplies run out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG5mFXdJEDs

They look idiot proof which is what I am shooting for. :)
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 3:15:50 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:

This would be about 2 0z would that work? http://tinyurl.com/zz3j8x3
On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 12:55:31 -0800 (PST), bob_villain

A Syringe has been suggested. I haven't tried it but I think the paste would be too thick.
Being able to dispense it from a syringe would make it easier if it would work.
On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 4:07:51 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't aware of anyone being as specific...
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 16:04:57 -0600, Seymore4Head

Would a mini grease gun work? Amazon: http://preview.alturl.com/o9zzq

On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 21:51:43 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"

I get the feeling that transferring the paste into a syringe or a grease gun might cause the paste to harden.