Do they even make these

I have an area in my backyard that was opened up when I moved my fence recently. It has the tree line from when it was still a farm and I'd like to put up some rope lights or light strings in some of the trees for ambience purposes. However, it is about a 150 foot run around the pull from the nearest current outlet and I don't want to mess with that. So, is there anywhere I can find solar powered lights like this. The Borgs don't seem to have anything I need.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

You mean like what is shown here ?

(Google is your friend)

Reply to
Reed

Thanks. I shoulda asked Google first, mea culpa.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."

Be careful, with the small solar panel shown, it's going to be impossible to get that many bulbs lighting that brightly. I would run a BBB check on the company and definitely use a credit card to pay so you have some leverage to retutn them if necesary. Also give us some feedback as to what you end up doing.

Reply to
hrhofmann