do not shop home depot

Do they install them in cars? Couldn't resist...hehe.

OMIGAWD, do they still have Western Auto Stores?
When I was a kid, I always went there to buy bike parts. They had quite an assortment of all sorts of things, as I recall.
Steve
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:37:35 -0600, Mark Lloyd

I bought one there and it mounted in my dashboard.

Couldn't they just connect it to the car's heater?

Did you pay with a credit card?
That permits remedies short of adjudication.

Adjudication?
I bet you know Arbitrary and Capricious <GFG>
-- Oren