DO NOT CALL list

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote in news:fvlkuu$t1h$1 @reader2.panix.com:

I've been a polygamist since I was 12....

Reply to
Larry

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9A93DD0FC84C8RedGreen@

216.168.3.70:

Have you seen the CBC documentary, with visit to his barge where the writing goes on? Smith is a very interesting character, even without the Red Green image.

Reply to
Larry

I have trouble believing one woman would put up with you, let alone multiple

:)

Reply to
Steve Sobol

Larry wrote in news:Xns9A94DCB6E71F5noonehomecom@208.49.80.253:

No. Unfortunately a couple of months ago I moved back to NC. With rebuilding this HUD Wreck. Never got cable. Never even took the TV out of the box. Trying to beat the summer heat. Get all exterior stuff done I can before temp & humidity are the same...100.

Reply to
Red Green

It's a fact of life. Old guys rule. Now that I'm older, I find that just being mature and confident is a chick magnet. And a turn on to the chicks.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

That's okay. Those are the throwbacks anyway. The rejects. These new young broads are dumber than a sack of canary seed.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

clipped

62? Old? I've been called old, too, but by those too young and stupid to know what they are missing. My idiot doctor didn't want to treat tendinitis in my shoulder; said, well, there's a time that things just don't work sometimes. Guess a frozen shoulder is no big deal for him; he can still rob people with one arm. I cured it the old fashioned way.
Reply to
Norminn
[snip]

I just got a call where the CID showed "TEXAS". It turned out to be a friend's cell phone. That sort of thing is why I use the answering machine, and don't reject numbers before they've been proven bad.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Capitalist pig - why do we all have to profit?

A while back I needed to stop a lot of junk mail to a business. I was told "REFUSED" is the magic word. I printed stickers and added a more descriptive 2nd line. 1st class is returned. Some of the cheap bulk mail isn't (I don't know which) - so trying to return it just creates problems for the PO.

Reply to
bud--