Do It Yourself -- Not

Page 4 of 4

Pretty much, but for me it's four houses. There is stuff I won't do, but not because they're too complicated.

Never had any qualms about diving into them, but it's what I do. ;-)

Yes, there's stuff I won't do either. Roofing the second floor with a steep pitch is one.
My point about the computers is that owning a Packard Bell forced you to learn how to deal with computer problems even if you weren't so inclined.

That's the one I was thinking about. One floor with a low pitch, either. Done it - never again. ;-)

Understood. I have always been so inclined, so became an engineer. ;-)

And pulling numbers outta my ass I'd say 90% can't make change unless the register calculates it and maybe 80% can't figure out quarter to the hour on an analog clock.