do cordless leaf blowers have any guts?

My 180mph Ryobi gave up and I'd like to eliminate one more foul ass stinkin' 2 stoke from my life. Are there cordless models that would be roughly equivalent in power?
LA

corded electric are pretty useless except for little spots. Cordless... right. I got a used 4 cycle on wheels last years; that's the way to do it.
Leonardo wrote:

On my third year with a corded Toro blower/chopper. It's a real heller as a vac/chopper and neighbors are delighted to have the output (bagged) for garden compost. Works best with the big 40 gallon el cheapo garbage bags from Sam's, about $9 for half a hundred or so IIRC. HTH
Joe

Hi,
I have a Redmax EBZ8000 backpack blower. It is a two stroke though. I have hills and slopes, so this works well for me.
Best, Mike.
I have a B&D I bought some years ago and is no longer available. Aside from the fact that the batteries are now reaching the end of their life and it looks like the motor is wearing in it, it has been a great tool from my needs. Certainly not equal to the best professional gas models, but quite sufficient for my home needs. Very convenient light and easy to use. I will buy the same when it finally gets bad enough.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
Power means a lot. I can move a 10-foot pile of leaves easily with my Husqurvana backpack blower. Have to be careful though, point it at the ground and the force will throw you back (I'm 160#). My neighbor has an electric model and it takes him 2 days to get all the leaves into a pile. It takes me 2 hours.
I have a five galon backpack sprayer. I use half gasoline, and half crankcase oil. When I get done, I stand upwind, and throw on a road flare. All my leaves are gone in twenty minutes.
--

Christopher A. Young
.