Do Anteaters Make Good Pets?

Sounds like a good product. I just missed the wild Chrysanthemums so I guess I won't be mixing up my own version of the stuff.

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:14:09 -0700, "Ulysses"

Not if you have ants in your pants!

I wish you were joking. I can't even sit down on the dirt anywhere without them trying to crawl into my shorts.
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:46:00 -0700, "Ulysses"

Watch what happens when you have an Anteater!

Ant baits work, boric acid might. For the little ants I use the cheap round baits. For big carpenter ants its a special bait product you have to research. There are a few baits on the market that they take the poison back to the nest.

Use some of those WMD they found in Iraq, against them.

You mean the 550 metric tons of yellowcake uranium? They removed that about a year ago.
http://www.gardensalive.com/product.asp?pn 95&ss=ant%20bait
This blue ant bait worked very well on my carpenter ants. I didn't use the bait traps, just squirt some in to bottle caps. I live alone, and so there's no "poison the kids or pets" worries.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus