Do all power tool makes do this?

Rich256 wrote in news:ngAWg.45049$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Makes sense I guess.

Thanks. Looks like a good link. I went for the complete zip file.

Reply to
Al Bundy

buffalobill

If you know what I mean.

Sorry, saw too many episodes of Who's Line Is It Anyway back to back on some station this past weekend.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

They give the consumer what they want. Just because the 9.6 volt will do 98% of what the average homeowner wants, we envy those with 18V and now 24V even though they are heavy and awkward.

Get the battery rebuilt.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

and the guy that runs it, Bill Darden, is really nice. I have contacted him a couple times.

I am running a pair of 6 volt golf cart batteries in a trailer. Following his instructions pretty careful trying to make them last. I try to limit discharge as much as possible and keep them charged during the winter etc.

Reply to
Rich256