dnschanger trojan

1st off-- have you read about this one? http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401227,00.asp
And secondly-- go down to the section on how to save your connection-- "The DNSChanger Eye Chart"
click on the link-- and if the background is green, you're ok.
Seems like any virus software would pick this up, so I'm not sure what the hubbub is about-- but I like the red/green screen to check for a specific virus.
Sorry about that-- 2nd time this year I've sent a misdirected email to this group-- lashing myself as I type.

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

I was about to give you a boo for ignoring the "Subject: Re: July 9 virus information - what it is & what to do" thread!!
--

We are spirtual beings having a Human Experience. - Oprah Winfrey

So, what are you wearing?

Ok, just for that, you owe me a cup of coffee (McD latte or Starbucks non-fat latte will do... medium size). I'll give you the shipping address when you're ready <grin>.
No big deal .... I think I have bigger problems than this. I laugh when someone chews me out for not posting correctly or the like. They must have too much time on their hands or perhaps live a stress free life.
IIRC, about 8% of men are red/green color blind.
I like the red/green screen to check for a specific virus.