DIY website for Ceramic Tile Flooring?

I want to tile my bathroom floor. I have done tiling on backsplashes before but never a floor. What are the best websites detailing how to do ceramic tile flooring? TIA.

Reply to
GoHabsGo

Google.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 73 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Phil Cav

I used

and my floors came out beautifully.

-- Jennifer

Reply to
Jennifer

:) I want to tile my bathroom floor. I have done tiling on backsplashes :) before but never a floor. What are the best websites detailing how to do :) ceramic tile flooring? TIA.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!

Lar

"Jennifer" wrote in news:1156434217.760823.293840 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Thanks Jennifer. This site looks great.

Reply to
GoHabsGo

Bob

Reply to
Bob

If you are anywhere close to a Home Depot store, they give free classes.

Lewis.

******
Reply to
limeylew

I strongly recommend the cement backerboard (Hardibacker). Experience with a "professional" job laid over linoleum was not good. Eventually it started to break loose.

Go to Home Depot if possible and take their class.

Reply to
Rich256

Better - sign up for a class at a real tile store.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Not Recommended! We had decided to try and do our bathroom floor and went and took a Home Depot Class. Home Depot advised that if the Bathroom Floor was "Level" and did not "give" then you could lay the tile right on the plywood without using a backerboard.

Luckily we found out before starting the job that Home Depot didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

NIK

Reply to
health_wellness

Lot of good information and advice from real pro tilers.

Darrell

Reply to
Darrell Dorsey