DIY Repairing a Beko Dishwasher...

Our BEKO Dishwasher is about 2 yrs old. Today it just stopped in the middle of a wash. There is about 1" of soiled water in the bottom and nothing happens when switched on - it was about 1/3 of the way thru the cycle.
We have taken out the filte thing down there and cleaned it but all to no avail.
Any tipps about what we can do?
ron B.

I'm not familiar with the brand but I would assume the same procedure applies; follow the power circuit to see where it stops. I assume you made sure power is at least getting to the unit?
Things which *might* be in your model which could stop operation totally include a door latch switch, a float or flood switch, some kind of heat thermostat for thermal fuse (if it stopped during a heating or drying cycle) or the main controller.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=+dishwasher
=~~~~~~
Hi Dan. BEKO is a French manuf. I am sure your tips are fine but are a bit beyond my capacity to deal with myself.
I think a bit of plastic of something has probably got jammed in the motor.. according to my "better half" the maschine was making strange noises for a while before it stopped. (Of course she should have switched the thing off when the noises started but there you are..) Looks like we will be washingup by hand for a while untill I can afford a techie to come.
Thanks a lot for your tips.
ron b.