DIY multihead shower mani

David:
DM> I have been thinking of adding a second or third head to my shower. I DM> have seen websites the selling simple manifolds with and without heads DM> (like: http://www.neatitems.com/double.htm ) but they are a bit pricey, DM> especially when shipped to Canada, so I thought I may be able to make my I'm thinking you're going to be disappointed with the result: the problem isn't with the showerheads but with the limited about of water available to the showerheads via the apartment's plumbing and through the shower control.
When we had the addition done here we considered having two showerheads with separate controls (two) in the shower enclosure. The problem was they weren't sure the 1/2" pipe out of the water heater would provide enough pressure when both showeheards were in use.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Hello, my name is Iris, I'm an optometrist.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

You might also consider products on this website. They are expensive, but the quality and performance can't be beat. Of course, a lot depends on your water pressure. Ours is high and we have no problem supporting concurrent use of 3 heads.
http://www.rewci.com/showerhead.html

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.