DIY Margarita maker using garbage disposal???

I found a page on the web a while ago describing how to make a Margarita machine using a Gatorade cooler and garbage disposal. The page is gone now and I'm hoping someone has a copy.
Anyone have a copy of this DIY site?

http://www.lifehacker.com/software/diy/how-to-make-a-margarita-machine-102172.php Personally I'll take a pass!.....enjoy, Ross
It doesn't say that you can't use your old garbage disposal.

Red Green once made a juicer out of a garbage disposal. As I recall all he needed was a bunch of duct tape.