DIY disasters kill nearly 600 a year

Page 2 of 2

Metspitzer wrote:

This may not be the most credible place to read this, but it really did happen, I lived close at the time and heard it on the radio news then again on TV news.
http://forums.aliensoup.com/showthread.php?t143

Especialy deep frying a turkey in the garage.

We need more laws. More lawyers. Expensive government studies. That should put a stop to it. (according to some philosophies)
Steve, who's all for thinning of the herd and Darwinism.