DIY concrete levering suggestions

On 3' or 4' wide walkways I could saw cut and lift section of slaps and adjust for level.
On larger patio slaps, its too heavy for me to lift. Six slaps of concrete about 8'x8' each with 2x4 redwood in-between that were installed by a contractor. Over the years, the slaps settled at different rates as much as 2" vertical distance at the redwood interface. I've seen contractors pump material into the concrete to adjust the height but that is not exactly a DIY project. Other than cutting it up into 4'x4' slaps, is there another way to do it without heavy equipment?

Well, you could buy 4-5000 helium baloons and anchor them to the slabs, but other than that, I think you've listed the obvious remedies. Somebody may have other ideas. Are you trying to even-up the slabs, or get rid of them?
Are you trying to even-up

even up

That's several cubic yards of cured concrete. You ain't gonna do much to that without some serious equipment of one kind or another.
I would guess that pumping is the way to go. It may not cost a fortune. I would get a couple of contractors to take a look and give you their recommendations and estimates.