DIY Carpet dye ?

I interested in dying a carpet in an office space I just rented as is . Any advice links on doing this my self are appreciated .

It depends on the type of carpeting. Many types cannot be dyed. And those that can, you can only tint them based on the original color, kind of like adding food coloring in a glass of water. Once it's red, you can't tint it tan. If it's green, you can't tint it grey....and on and on...
For nylon carpeting, which is the one type that can be easily dyed, you need a specific chemical to open the dye pockets in the fibers, a low pressure sprayer to apply the diluted carpet dye, a scrubber to work it into the fiber, and a wand type cleaner to close the dye pockets and rinse the excess dye. The scrubber and cleaner are rentable The cleaner may come with a spray attachment that will work for dying. The chemicals and carpet dye are not easily attainable.
Mike