Diverter valve

In a bathroom redesign I am looking for a diverter valve which will take water from temperature and volume control valve and direct it to: - an upper shower head, or - a lower shower head, or - a hand held shower
I would think this would be a four port three way diverter valve. Line input is 1/2" sweated copper.
I have been unable to find the valve in the on-line resources checked.
Does anyone know if it exists and have a description for purchase?
Thanks
Don

You mean like these:
http://www.faucet.com/decor/search.pl?term=diverter+valve
Google is your friend :)
On 7/19/2011 9:10 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

for a hand held shower. I found, through Google, the list shown above. But, why are they soooooo expensive. You can buy a whole faucet cheaper than that. I ended up with an el-cheapo plastic thing that mounts behind the main shower head. It was only about $3 or $4, so I bought 3 of them for 2 showers .... one for a spare. Of course, now that I bought the insurance (the spare) they will never break. Guess I should just put in a 2nd shower valve and hook it up to the handheld unit.

Agree those prices seem a bit steep for what you're looking for. I'd expect you can find alternates for a lot less. But they have his 4 port baby for $95 which doesn't sound that bad.
On 7/19/2011 9:10 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

It appears to me that the Rohl U.5562Bo is suitable albeit it has NPT inlet and outlets.