Diverter in Moen Kitchen Faucet

My diverter in my Moen kitchen faucet has gone bad and needs to be replaced.

When I pull the neck of the faucet out, I can see down where the diverter is. Does anyone know how it's supposed to come out?

Do I just get some needle nose pliers and yank it straight up or is there some other more humane method? :-)

Reply to
Max

Check on line at

for instructions and hints and their phone number if all else fails. They are very helpful and often send parts for free if there is a problem.

Reply to
Art

When I had to replace a diverter in my kitchen sink, I cracked open a shut off valve, and the water pushed the cartridge right out.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon