Distance between post holes for privacy fence

Can anyone tell me how to layout the exact distance between the postholes for a privacy fence with sections that are 6 feet tall and 8 feet wide?
This privacy fence has 3 rails that will fit into bored out holes on the posts. If I set the posts in concrete, how do I install the pre-built privacy fence sections into the posts???
Hope this does not seem too dumb... All help greatly appreciated ! Matt
Matt Zack wrote:

Just a guess, but if the panels are 8' wide than you probably want to make the holes ~ 8' apart. Maybe a little less depending on how far the panels insert into the posts.
Set post, install panel, set next post, install next panel, set next post, etc.
TY Ray ! You and Craven turned on the light for me!

Matt Zack wrote:

You don't set all the posts in concrete until you've put the rail sections between them, or do them one at a time, not putting concrete in the post hole until you've placed the rail section between the last posts. This will also ensure that the distance between the posts is exact I don't particularly like the construction you've mentioned. How do you replaced a damaged rail section if they are inserted into unmovable concreted posts?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Matt...Matt...Matt,
If you're gonna hang here u gots to be thinkin.
Dig the holes, 'bout 12" - 15" in diameter and 'bout 20" deep. Set the 8' posts in 'em with rails inserted. Brace everthing w/ misc lumber so all posts r plum (straight up and down). NOW, mix & pour concrete in all holes and leave 'em b for a spell.
Next

better to install posts in gravel or at least sit posts on gravel before concreting.
otherwise posts will rot and in a few years you will be asking about replacing them:(
USE ONLY THE VERY BEST TREATED WOOD, some only treats the surface, and the interior rots away.
Will do ! Thanks.

Craven - I like your idea..... makes sense to me..... Thank You Sir !