Disposing of powder actuated fastening tool charges

That's my thought also. Imersing might work after several months but water would seep in faster than oil, still very slowly though...

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I saw it but can't recall any details of the results. I would suspect very minor damage unless they were using big, big rounds.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I think the scenario was something like you are a valued member of the community and are a drug dealer for example and don't use the oven so you decide to store guns and ammo there for quick access. Someone then turns the oven on without knowing about the contents.

Reply to
George