Disposing of powder actuated fastening tool charges

Page 2 of 2

Damn. I wish I'd seen that. I've always wondered about storing my ammo in the oven.
Sheesh.......

I saw it but can't recall any details of the results. I would suspect very minor damage unless they were using big, big rounds.
Harry K
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

community and are a drug dealer for example and don't use the oven so you decide to store guns and ammo there for quick access. Someone then turns the oven on without knowing about the contents.