Disposal installation

Hello, I've got a double sink. The garbage disposer going on the right. Do guys have any preference on using a straight discharge pipe on the disposal, or should I use two s-traps...one for the disposal and one for the left hand sink.
Thanks for your time.

Here's a good descripton of your options:     http://Survey.npdor.com/wix/p75504642.aspx?rc06&s=CQVQPYCH The end-outlet tee is what I always find. I suppose because it's cheaper. I've never seen an implementation of the double p-trap design. Of course, I'm always called for problems, and maybe a double p-trap is better.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

FYI...That URL seems to be incorrect...takes me to a Survey Completion page.
alt.home.repair:

Sorry about that, Chief.
Try this instead: http://www.nettally.com/palmk/GDplumbing.html
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:21:45 -0400, JohnnyC wrote:

Just bought this house last August. Redid the whole sink and added a disposal. My disposal is under the left sink. But, I went to HD and got a kit for this. Its plastic piping and has a straight pipe coming from the disposal into a T pipe at the other drain. Of course, my discharge is in the wall instead of the floor so it runs over to that.
I think the kit was about 25 bucks.
Hope that helps,
--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:45:56 -0400, coffee wrote:

Oh, I want to add, I was not very happy with the gromit they supplied for the pipe where it fits into the disposal side wall. Its kinda flaky. They showed me a much beefyier (sp?) one that did the job at HD. Might get one of those too.