Disinfect Spa???

I'm having a problem with my spa I've never encountered. There is a fine scum on the inside surfaces. The only thing unusual that happened was about 6 weeks ago. A frog got in the spa and died. It had been in there less than 24 hours, but the spa smelled like a swamp! I emptied the spa and cleaned it, then refilled. Everything seemed fine until I noticed this scum yesterday. Is this possibly alge? The spa is covered when not in use. Should I put in more Bromine? Shock treatment? Run some bleach through it? Any ideas would be welcome. Cheryl
On 4 Jul 2003 05:56:58 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@caltel.com (Cheryl) wrote:

Drain again, and this time clean the spa while it is empty, AND flush out all the lines, including any air jet lines. Your dealer or manufacturer can provide details of how to do this.
BB