Dishwashing tablets

Whichever it is, my main cup is incognito. Maybe it is in the Kenmore tradition, where they don't tell you who made their product.

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

Yes, you're right.

There have been no improvements in dishwashers in 27 yrs.

Older is better. ;)

mm wrote:

Reply to
Godof7s

Yes, you're right.

There have been no improvements in dishwashers in 27 yrs.

Older is better. ;)

mm wrote:

Reply to
Godof7s

No wonder you keep breaking the dishes.

Reply to
GWB

I read my post again, and I don't think I said that.

But you've convinced me. ;)

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

LOL

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

I have a number of very tall ( 20') windows that I need to wash (outside). What is the most efficient way of doing this?

Reply to
janerene

They sell a product that screws to the end of a garden hose. I bought it but haven't trie dit yet. Anyone know?

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

Yes, I have noticed. I was talking about one poster to this group interfering with the beliefs of another poster. Because I was replying to Al, and I thought that's what he was talking about.

Yes, I know about that, and it's terrible. Both halves. Wasn't that case heard by the Supreme Court in the past week. You used to be able to count on the court to do the right thing most of the time, but not so much anymore.

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Dec 2006 01:56:20a, mm meant to say...

I had one of those when we had a 2-story home. It had a very long pole/pipe, and it actually work quite well, although the length could be a little unwieldly.

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Not what I have. My pipe from the garden hose to the end is only 7 inches. It uses water pressure to get the stream up to the windows.

If it doesn't work, I'll consider looking for yours. Although it is possible to wash my windows from inside, by leaning out with a sponge/squeegee or something, it seemed easier to do it this way, or maybe your way.