Dishwasher seal

I have an old KA KDS-18 and replaced the pump seal. It looks like it is self lubed between the seal and grinder wheel, but it squeaks a bit. (it's not install yet) Do I need any lube or will the water/detergent quiet this down? Also, is there any place that shows the adjustment for the seal/ grinder/impeller?
Thanks much, bob

Don;t know if you need any or not. But I doubt it would hurt to use a little bit of the teflon grease that is routinely used on pool pumps, spa pumps, etc. Should be able to find a tube at your local pool store.