Dishwasher Repair (again)

A while back I posted about a substance that I found that did an excellent job of repairing several rusting spots on my dishwasher rack. I wanted to get the name of the product so I went on the history of this group, but cou ld not find where I had contributed anything of dishwashers, Anyone have a ny polite suggestions on how I could find my earlier posts that I am pretty sure were within the past three years??
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 9:02:27 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

t job of repairing several rusting spots on my dishwasher rack. I wanted t o get the name of the product so I went on the history of this group, but c ould not find where I had contributed anything of dishwashers, Anyone have any polite suggestions on how I could find my earlier posts that I am pret ty sure were within the past three years??
Was the product "PlastiDip"?
PlastiDip does not sound at all familiar. Thanks though for responding.
On 09/26/2016 02:02 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Rerack-Dishwasher-Rack-Repair-630076/dp/B00I9SK73K
Rusty wrote:

Rerack works really well.
On 9/25/2016 10:02 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Thunderbird has a search thing but their server seems to only goes back to 2015 and I didn't see any posts from you about dishwasher rack repair. I would try google groups; they seem to pop up postings from many years ago. BTW, I also tried a google search with your name and "dishwasher rack repair" and couldn't come up with anything.
I guess I will hit the local hardware stores and see if I see anything that looks familiar.
When my dishwasher started leaking, I called my local repair service ( http s://appliancenj.com/dishwasher-repair-service-nj/ ). I especially like that they explained to me what happened, showed me what they did and then gave me tips on how to prevent it from happening again. You should find such he lpful guys too!
I bight a small glass bottle of rerack, it seems to be the same as what I remembered from last time, so I went ahead and used it. It blends perfectly with what I had previously done.