dishwasher repair

(most of meaningless rant snipped)

Is that better than the KA with only one needed per side? Maytag is a good brand, but not the only one with a good rack system.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I agree with your point, but like all generalizations, there is always an exception. You pointed all ONLY Maytag. Others exist.

As for having two per side, that is not really a bit problem because you just adjust one side at a time. Most times we adjust one side only and leave the other where it is. No need to have four hands in any case.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Two arms and a spray at the top. Having to lift both sides detracts from the versatility. Sometimes the bottom rack has a taller than usual item, sometimes the top rack does so you lower that side. I guess I'm spoiled but I do have the higher priced models and that is one reason they cost more, they are more verstile. This is my second KA in 24 years and both had that ability.

I guess it is cheaper. I don't know, I never looked at how they were made. Of course, one handle is better than two, but there is no reason to have both sides on the same plane. Check yours further and it may work that way.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

The KA has an arm under the rack. They maage to do it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski