Dishwasher problem

I am having a problem with a Maytag dishwasher. It is covered by a Maytag extended warranty. It failed on December 22, 2011. It is still not fixed because the needed part is on backorder until February 15, 2012.
I am VERY disabled with ME, (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) Hashimoto's thyroiditis, neurally mediated hypotension, and orthostatic intolerance. Washing dishes by hand is very difficult for me.
What is the best way for me to contact someone high up in Maytag who might be able to do something? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few
On 1/13/2012 3:16 PM, Daniel Prince wrote:

problem. They own Maytag. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whirlpool_Corp.
Paul
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:16:48 -0800, Daniel Prince

You can start with their customer service, but then you have to work up to a supervisor and then a manager, etc. Otherwise, you'd have to go to corporate headquarters. If you can find out a name of a VP you may have some luck.
Do you know what the part number is? Chances are it is out of stock from the local parts depot and the factory, but it may be possible that the part is sitting in a warehouse in some other part of the country, or some service tech's van. Someone like repairclinic.com may have it. It may be common to another brand also. You have to find someone willing to track it down.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 14, 1:41 am, Moe Gasser <moe.gas...@flatulators- anonymous.pffft> wrote:

Looking for the part online would at least be a very interesting excercise. If you find it, then you can call up the retailer you got the warranty from and lean on them because the part is available.
Add pictures here
✖

We bought the warranty from Maytag because it failed just before the one year factory warranty expired.
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her