Dishwasher Problem

And twice as much packaging. Not very green in reality. Just part of the great green "cash in."

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

responding to

jodytomp wrote: This is becoming a common problem. It's probably due to hard water deposits. They are occurring because many state governments recently passed laws that changed the ingredients in dishwasher detergents. Phosphate is now outlawed and it was the chemical that removes the hard water deposits. I created a product to solve this problem. It's a powder you add to each wash cycle. You use 1-2 tablespoons and a just a little of your normal detergent. So your cost per wash does not increase. The product is all natural, contains no phosphates, and it works great. Your dishes (and your filter) will be as clean as new. See my website at

Pavel314 wrote:

Reply to
jodytomp

snipped-for-privacy@c39g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...