Dishwasher Problem

Page 2 of 2

For the same house? I've not had a KitchenAid that has not lasted over 15 years. Last one was about 20.

As others suggested, clean strainer, spray arms, etc. Sitting for a week some garbage stuck in there may have dried up, now broken apart and getting all over. A good cleaning should cure it.
For the same house? I've not had a KitchenAid that has not lasted over 15 years. Last one was about 20.
-----
How many dishwashers has the OP gone thru? Most dishwashers I've had experience with have been (Whirlpool and Maytags) used for 15 to 20 years. How many can you install in a single house in 15 years?
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Dishwasher-Problem-612742-.htm jodytomp wrote: This is becoming a common problem. It's probably due to hard water deposits. They are occurring because many state governments recently passed laws that changed the ingredients in dishwasher detergents. Phosphate is now outlawed and it was the chemical that removes the hard water deposits. I created a product to solve this problem. It's a powder you add to each wash cycle. You use 1-2 tablespoons and a just a little of your normal detergent. So your cost per wash does not increase. The product is all natural, contains no phosphates, and it works great. Your dishes (and your filter) will be as clean as new. See my website at www.CitriClean.net
Pavel314 wrote: