dishwasher not draining

We have a Maytag dishwasher that stopped draining completely about a week ago. It seems to go through the wash cycle fine but when it's done there is water left in the bottom.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
thanks,
Ed Chait

see: http://applianceguru.com /

Hi Ed Had same problem month ago with my Maytag Performa model. Listened to the cycling - everything was sounding like it should except for outgoing grey water flow/draining. Inside float was working ok. - I disconnected the power, drained the grey water by disconnecting hose near pump (couple of cups at a time) used wet/dry vac to force clean drain. Appeared to be grease blockage. It worked. Made sure everything reconnected and dry, and ran 3 emptly cycles with hot/sanitizing. Worked for me. Yvan