Dishwasher NOT ADJACENT sink

Actually there was a 60 minutes type article on this a few years back. I'd remove the screens and look underneath. You should clean these at least every 3 months or so..

Dishwashers are for suckers and professional consumers (which is what most 'mericans have become). It's actually easier and healthier to clean as you go. Don't shoot the messenger. Just trying to point out the ridiculousness of these contraptions and maybe save a life or

2.....Geez...
Reply to
in2-dadark

Geez, I thought I had plonked webtv long ago. Oh, well . . .

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Thu 24 Jul 2008 08:08:10p, told us...

Some machines do not have removable screens and don't require any such maintenance. Those that do should certainly be inspected and cleaned.

It is neither easier nor healthier to clean as you go. That's only your opinion. I suppose you'd also rather see people beating their clothes on rocks in a stream than use a washing machine. I'm surprised you use a computer. Don't they cause cancer? Oh, that's right...you don't use a computer, you use your television to connect to the Web.

You seem to be severely technophobic, so there's no reasoning or arguing with you.

I have lived with and used dishwashers since 1956 and have never had any problem with the way they clean nor with sanitation of the unit.

I thought I had Webtv users block. I must look into that.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

I thought I had Webtv users block. I must look into that.

Reply to
in2-dadark

On Thu 24 Jul 2008 09:09:24p, told us...

As you wish.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Holy Crap!

Reply to
salty

I follow the 3 second rule on that, if you can get it back into your mouth in 3 seconds after its been on the floor, you're fine.

Reply to
RickH

-----------------------

Or, you could put an 18-inch wide dishwasher in where one of the 21-inch cabinets are located:

BETA-35

If you inspect several brands of 18 incher you'll find that they are pretty much the same, as in most parts are interchangeable, and they're pretty much crap. I went through two of them before I finally bit the bullet and made room for a full size.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I like in2's earlier citation:

That's classic!