Dishwasher Doesn't Drain

Our GE dishwasher suddenly refuses to drain. The solenoid was replaced by the technician on his second visit. The dishwasher drains to the disposal. The dishwasher still doesn't drain and is beginning to dribble water around the door. Can anyone suggest what might be the cause of the drainage problem?
TB

Hi,
A couple of things that may help... http://www.applianceaid.com/gedishdrain.html http://www.applianceaid.com/drain_wash.html
No model# posted, but if your d/w has a filter with the plunger inside, the plunger/valve can get distorted and has been giving many problems with draining... http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?a-1appliance+tSwkBf+wd24x10018.html

Bad solenoid, Plugged valve Plugged hose I once had a cherry pit blocking the drain right at the solenoid.
Check www.repairclinic.com
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Check that the anti-siphon device isn't clogged