Dishwasher black film in tub

I cleaned my Electronic Air Filter in my dishwasher. After cleaning the filters I notice a black film in the tub of the dishwasher. I tried "Tang", vinegar, "Dishwasher Magic" to remove the film. I changed my dishwashing solution to Trader Joes from "Electrasol 2 in 1 tabs Jet-Dry Powerball" Any advice on how to remove this film?
Thanks Paul
I cleaned my Electronic Air Filter in my dishwasher. After cleaning the filters I notice a black film in the tub of the dishwasher. I tried "Tang", vinegar, "Dishwasher Magic" to remove the film. I changed my dishwashing solution to Trader Joes from "Electrasol 2 in 1 tabs Jet-Dry Powerball" Any advice on how to remove this film?
Thanks Paul
Did you try wiping it with a rag? Honest, if it is a heavy, fine residue, it may not wash away but may wipe away.
First, please don't post in HTML...
Secondly, you don't wash carbon filters in the dishwasher. The black stuff you are seeing is most likey some kind of charcoal residue and it should wipe off.
I cleaned my Electronic Air Filter in my dishwasher. After cleaning the filters I notice a black film in the tub of the dishwasher. I tried "Tang", vinegar, "Dishwasher Magic" to remove the film. I changed my dishwashing solution to Trader Joes from "Electrasol 2 in 1 tabs Jet-Dry Powerball" Any advice on how to remove this film?
Thanks Paul
Use WD40, don't laugh until you try it.