Dishwasher

We are going to be installing a dishwasher in a kitchen that has cabinets that are only 22" deep. All the dishwashers we have been able to find are 24" deep(width). I thought that at one time there were some models available that were only 22" deep(width). If anyone has any information concerning such models, I would appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks,
Bob Rinker

I am confused with your use of deep and wide. The way I understand your post your interchanging the words... not good
a.. What type of dishwasher should I buy?
That depends, there are a variety of dishwashers that you can choose from.
a.. Built-in models that fit into a standard 24-inch installation a.. Built-in models that can be installed in an 18-inch wide space a.. Built-in dishdrawer models. a.. Convertible models that can hook up to your sink now and be built-in later
Bob wrote:

Depth is the distance from the front to the back. Width is the distance from one side to the other.
Could you give us that question again?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Aside from the confusion of depth versus width, there are 18" models.
Model: DDW1805W; Manufacturer: Danby Stainless steel tub for durability 8 place setting capacity Converts to glass-only dish rack Silverware basket Sani-wash feature Optional water softener dispenser Low water consumption Sound pressure: 45 dB Portable 18 inch dishwasher shipping weight: 91 pounds Warranty: One year parts and labor. Two years parts on water pump and motor. In Home Service Caster wheels and faucet adapter for easy portability Large lower dish rack holds dinner plates up to 11" in diameter EnergyStar rated for energy efficiency Adjustable upper dish rack 7 wash programs 3 tower spray wash arms Automatic detergent and rinse aid dispensers Convenient hose hanger Super quiet operation Faucet adapter included Dimensions: 35 3/4"h x 17 3/4"w x 26"d