Dishwasher

We have a 3 year old Kenmore/Whirlpool dishwasher that has started leaving crud all over the dishes (more on the top rack than bottom). I have checked that the sprayers are clean, the drain line from the dishwasher is clean, the water supply is good and it seems to fill to the heater coil. I haven't found any way to clean any filters or traps that may be inside the motor/pump housing. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Check the line to the garbage disposal and or air gap.
Secondly clean the machine by running tang, the powdered kind, through it use it just like dishwasher soap.

run a gallon of cheap white vinegar thru it, let iit soak for awhile
are you CERTAIN both spray arms are turning free and not clogged?
is the water hot enough? minimum 120 degrees.
change to that liquid past soap? powder works better...
Starcraft82 wrote:

Hi,
Model#? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

*If* the d/w is built by Whirlpool for Sears, wlp has at least 6 different styles. Model# helps to see which you have.
You know that it fills, but check for complete drain during the drain cycle. With that out of the way, during pump action, open the door and look at the position of the spray arms. Close the door, run it for a bit, then open the door and check to see if they have moved. This is a starting place to diagnose what is going on with your washer.