Dish tv

Saw this awhile back but did not pay attention. Any reports what is best Direct tv or dish tv? Thanks for info. Muff

Reply to
Muff

It's possible that one offers channels that the other doesn't, so check out what's available on each.

We have had DirecTV for about a year and have had three outages lasting various times -- all during heavy rain. I don't see why Dish would be any different in that regard.

One thing we don't get with DirecTV that Dish probably wouldn't have either is the truly local programming that's available on cable: city council and school board meetings, public access, etc.

Perce

On 11/23/04 12:25 am Muff tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

There is a echostar dish newsgroup and probably one for Direct. We've had both but dumped Direct because of lousy customer service. Dish was first with free PVR.

Reply to
Art