Disgusting drain stuff removal

I saw a plumber cleaning out some pipes at a relatives house, and I became upset to my stomach and nearly vomited from seeing what was in there. The smell alone was enough to make me nauseus. When I got home I could not sleep for several nights, because I was thinking there might be some of that stuff in my pipes. The pipes are inside my house and I cant live in the house knowing this stuff is inside my home. Ever since I saw that, I have been letting the water run in all the sinks and the bathtub all night long. When I am done with the toilet, I flush it 12 or more times. I especially can not live with the thought that there may be fecal matter inside these pipes, inside my home. I also dump a gallon of bleach down the toilet everytime I use it. What can I do to be sure that my pipes are completely clean, and none of that disgusting filth is inside my home?
Dr. Richard Watkins PHD
Now you know why plumbers get the "big bucks"! Don't dump bleach into the system. You should see the disgusting stuff inside your own G.I. tract! I recommend that you start drinking heavily. Tom Work at your leisure!

Good advice...I do and my system has been certified totally clear!!!
I can believe that the sight of that gunk could make somebody blow lunch, but I hope you're kidding about the sleepless nights, running the water, and the turdophopia thing. I know you're kidding about the PhD because you didn't use a lttle h. But rest assured that the gunk accumulates mainly in the traps, and that most of the total length of your pipes is clear. I guess DIY is out of the question, so you could hire a plumber to snake your pipes from all the cleanout points. Oh by the way, the gunk is mosly hair, and it collects mostly in the shower, sink, and tub where giant disgusting turds don't keep it cleared away. -B

This looks like TROLL bait.
That's why the turd herders make up to 100K per year for as long as they can stand it. (Fact not fiction)
Colbyt

The pipes don't hold a candle to the septic tank and field lines..... I used to install/repair sewer systems, and I didn't make 100k a year doing it either....(unfortunately...that probably wouldn't have been enough to make up for what you go through) You should see the look on folks faces when you dig up a clogged field line and 10,000 multi-colored used rubbers come running out in the yard.....(the ladies usually turn beet red...the guys usually leave...)
--
Anthony

Have you ever witnessed an exhumation? That's got to be the worst!

OMG -- the toilet is one thing, but what was in their pipes that was so bad?? FWIW, a bucket of boiling water down the drains every week does some good for flushing out gunk like soap scum. Doesn't do anything for hair though, which is plenty gross as it is.

Build an outhouse.
-- dadiOH _____________________________
you are using computers which is causing the pipes to clog. you need to remove all computers from your house and the pipes will stay clean. whatever you do, dont use any computers.
randy

If you listen carefully, you can hear the whirr of a fishing pole, and the hook being set! Greg
You need an electrical pressure washer to put in the toilet, and turbo flush it. Get one about 1.8 GPM and 1500 PSI. Hook up the garden hose, and the electric. Just stick it into the bowl, and pull the trigger. Clears drain very nicely in your case.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

A thorough "reverse flush" should handle this.....The light is always on at Motel 6.....
Dennis

Rent. Then the grunge will be in someone else's house.
That is why the first thing apprentice Plumbers learn is: 1. Shit flows downhill. 2. Don't bite your fingernails.

LOL! I had a friend who did all my handyman/plumber duties at a small apartment building I owned. One day, the sewer backed up on the same day I went into foot surgery. I apologized for not being able to be his helper in the project and he said to me, "That's OK, I didn't want you to see me with sewer debris up to my armpits. I want you to remember for how I am, not for what I do."