Discount Cabinets, Kraftmaid, Premier, Mill's Pride

Hello to anyone who comes across this post. I just recently started a business where I shop for cabinets for you. Why would you want me to shop for you? I can buy cabinets at a fraction of the price you would pay at Home Depot or Lowes. How cheap, I can buy Kraftmaid cabinets in any style and color for as low as $95. I can also buy Premier cabinets in any style and color for as low as $60. If your interested in finding out more information please visit my website at

I just recently bought a kitchen full of cabinets for a client for $3000, she was quoted $15000 for the same number of cabinets. I know this sounds too good to be true or it sounds like a scam but its not. I also sell a guide on ebay that will provide you with all the information that would allow you to shop for yourself.

Thanks Jamie Williams

jaawill

Wow! An 80% discount! Can you also shop for mext next car or better yet I need a house.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@dum.com

Reply to
RayV

I need two 24" base cabinets. Can you drop them off next week? Any day is good for me as I wont be using them until Saturday.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

If your actually interested in some bases I can pick up two for $60 a piece. Plus my fees. visit my website and email me for more information