disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors that hinge to 90, then slide into pockets. He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet. I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware. Can anyone suggest a more specific name? T
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Flipper door system Pocket Door slide
And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

Flipper Door worked fine. Thank you. T

Flipper Door worked fine. Thank you. T