Disabling HotStop Faucet

I have a HotStop faucet that I would like to disable. I bought it because it was the only faucet available that was long enough to fit on our whirlpool tub in the master bath, but I want to be able to have the water hotter than I would put in a kid's tub.

Is there an easy way to disable this without causing leaking?

Reply to
celticsoc

I'm not familiar with your particular faucet, but many faucets of that nature have a plastic tab that prevents the faucet from being turned past a user-selected set point. Similar to the tabs on those timers you might use for Christmas lights.

Every faucet of that nature that I have installed came with instructors on how to adjust/remove the tab.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yep, they all are adjustable because the hot water temp is diff from case to case. Either remove the adjustment or adjust it to the max.

Reply to
jamesgangnc