dirt coming in kitchen sink

My kitchen sink was draining slow so I tried the baking soda and vinegar , then it wouldn't drain at all so I stopped up one sink and plunged the other . Black dirt came up in my sink. I have plunged to no avail, it doesn't run to the septic tank but out in the yard. What do I do?
message

Have you considered calling a plumber?
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 7:35:06 AM UTC-7, dadiOH wrote:

A slow kitchen sink drain is usually caused by grease buildup. He can try pouring a gallon of bleach down the drain and let it sit over night and then try pouring boiling water down the drain. I use a fat pot for all my used cooking grease and oils and have no drain problems.
On 09/05/2016 08:55 AM, Jack G. wrote:

A gallon of lye solution would work better. Lye + grease = soap.
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 10:41:27 AM UTC-7, rbowman wrote:

What is the ratio of lye and water to equal one gallon?
On 09/05/2016 02:47 PM, Jack G. wrote:

I never measured it. I just pour the lye flakes into the drain, maybe two or three tablespoons worth, and add hot water. If that seems too casual, most of the liquid drain openers on the market are lye (sodium Hydroxide) solutions.
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 6:18:12 PM UTC-7, rbowman wrote:

That will work.

Wouldn't help much (at all) with the drain going into the yard rather than the septic tank.
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 2:24:51 PM UTC-7, dadiOH wrote:

It would just unplug it.